What tools should you use to track your customer acquisition? What are the most common growth hacking strategies? What APIs can you leverage on to quickly test an idea?
This workshop will provide an overview of all the steps you have to go through to launch a web product, as well as the tools and metrics to help you at each of these steps.
We are extremely happy to partner with Venture Cafe Tokyo for this event!
Every Thursday, Venture Cafe gathers 300+ attendees at Toranomon Hills for a night of tech and entrepreneurship.
This is a technical overview of all the skills, tools and culture needed to launch a web product. We'll be covering:
- The definition of a product pitch, using examples of startups from Le Wagon alumni
- The AARRR framework
- Basics on what are APIs and how to leverage on them to quickly launch a web product
- Useful services and tools that entrepreneurs can use to activate their landing page, automate processes, track metrics, prototype their MVP (Mailchimp, Typeform, Formkeep, Google Analytics, Zapier, etc..).
- No pre-requisite, this is a workshop for beginners
- No need to bring your laptop
About Le Wagon Tokyo
Le Wagon Tokyo (https://www.lewagon.com/tokyo) is a coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs. Our 9-week Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp (https://www.lewagon.com/program) is designed for complete beginners or "half-beginners" who really want to dive into programming and, above all, change their mindset. Learn to think like a developer, consider issues with new insight, and become more autonomous thanks to these newly acquired abilities.
The next Tokyo batch will start on January 13th and applications are open. (https://www.lewagon.com/apply/tokyo) Still considering whether to apply or not? Try our free online track! (https://www.lewagon.com/learn-to-code)
Our part-time bootcamp is now open!