What we're about
Lead from Love is a personal leadership programme run by the organiser Amanda Devine. As an offshoot to this programme and a very personal love of ancient practices that enhanced and preserved the health and wellbeing of communities, Amanda created these open community dialogues.
Lead from Love Dialogues are essentially a gathering of people from different walks of life who come together to talk and openly explore meaningful matters.
These thought-provoking group discussions are accompanied by group and individual workshop activities which have no specific agenda to lead people to any conclusion other than to generate meaningful reflection and energetic personal insight.
In coming together to talk about topics such as Death, Sex Mental Health we create:
- a space to meet new people and come together in community outside of work, family and friendship networks
- a space to talk without judgement so that voices can be heard
- a space for people to listen and witness the life issues we have turned our backs on.
- a place to enhance personal and spiritual development
- a supportive space for people to release thoughts, emotions and feelings