What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
JANUARY 31 – MARCH 30, 2022
Join the six-part group development course addressing engineering leadership’s most fundamental challenges.
LeadDev Together is a six-part course hosted by the industry’s top technology leaders. Each session features talks, crafted exercises, and dedicated group discussion time.
Focusing on fundamental leadership skills, the course is designed for groups of leaders from the same company.
The dedicated time with your colleagues helps you move forward as a team and change the way you work together to turn concepts into reality.
Full event details here: https://events.leaddev.com/together-2022
• Growing teams sustainably
Empowering your team in times of growth
• Articulating strategy
Effectively communicating goals and needs to your team
• Collaborating cross functionally
Laying the ground for successful cross-team collaboration
• Managing up & influencing
Becoming an effective advocate for your team
• Addressing underperformance
Dealing with underperformance with integrity, dignity and fairness
• Anjuan Simmons (Engineering Coach, Help Scout)
• Christian McCarrick (Engineering Leader, Speaker, Podcast Host • Facebook)
• Sarah Wells (Technical Director • Financial Times)
• Maria Gutierrez (VP of Engineering • Twitter)
• David Yee (Executive Director of Engineering • The New York Times)
• Arquay Harris (VP of Engineering • Webflow)