What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
October 19 – December 14, 2021
Learning new ideas is great, but turning them into reality is difficult. LeadDev Together brings you structured content to spark ideas and dedicated time with your team to align your thinking.
LeadDev Together is a five-part course addressing engineering leadership’s most fundamental challenges and hosted by the industry’s top technology leaders. Each session features talks, panels, personal reflections, and discussion time with your team.
Check out the full programme of the series, share it with your colleagues and form your team to benefit from the increasing discounts available for larger group registrations.
Full event details: https://events.leaddev.com/together
1. Onboarding and retention
Setting up new talent for success and growth opportunities
2. Building team culture
Understanding, creating, and sustaining team culture
3. Progression, salary, promotions
Laying the foundation of transparency and fairness
4. Creating stability for teams
Empower teams through effective planning and prioritization
5. Measuring success
Outlining the fundamentals of engineering metrics
• Anjuan Simmons (Engineering Coach, Help Scout)
• Neha Batra (Director of Engineering, GitHub)
• Kathryn Koehler (Engineering Director, Netflix
• Yenny Cheung (Engineering Manager, Rasa)
• Sarah Milstein (VP of Engineering, ConvertKit)
• Juan Pablo Buriticá (Engineering Leader)