Maybe you are a technical person, not a people person, and you want to develop your leadership skills. Maybe you want to express yourself better, become more outspoken, and get promoted to a managerial role. Maybe you hold the position of an executive already, but you are not great with public speaking or ordering people to do things, and you wish to develop your ability to handle people.
Whatever your reasons, if you wish to develop your leadership skills, this group is for you.
What we will do in this group is to learn and practice leadership skills, including
- Understanding what is leadership - How to have the presence of a leader - Practicing public speaking skills - Practicing communication skills
We will have free weekly meetings at the Dianetics & Scientology Life Improvement Center to do the above. If you are interested, join this group now!
About the Organizer: I was not born a leader. In fact, I had a lot of difficulty becoming a leader, but I've learned to be one. I think if you have high goals, then leadership is an ability you must learn.
There are a lot to learn about leadership, but in this particular meetup event, let's practice the ability to talk to a group of people.
We will learn tools for
- How to be comfortable in front of an audience
- How to get rid of nervousness or what's called "stage fright"
- How to engage the audience and get their full attention
- How to connect with the audience
See you at this very important meetup event to practice one of the most important skills of being a leader.