addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The League City Photography Meetup Group Message Board The League City Photography Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Directions to Baytown Eagle nest

Directions to Baytown Eagle nest

George M.
photomc
Group Organizer
Pasadena, TX
Post #: 92
http://maps.google.co...­

You will see a white cloth tied to the fense on right side of road (golf course side), nest is directly across the road in woods 180yrs back in a tall pine tree............geomc
Robert B.
user 10151857
League City, TX
Post #: 11
Thanks, I plan to go Sunday.
Mike F.
user 7453769
Webster, TX
Post #: 50
I went out there today but didn't see the white cloth. I just figured I'd see some people with cameras, and sure enough, I did.

The eagles came and went from their nest and eventually flew across the road to spend some time near a water hazard on the golf course. The golfers came and went and didn't bother the birds, who didn't seem to pay the golfers much mind.

I got a few shots, but all at rather long distances. My 300 mm lens just wasn't enough.
George M.
photomc
Group Organizer
Pasadena, TX
Post #: 93
Great to see you made it out there....great shot of both eagles on course with golfers....geomc
A former member
Post #: 1
I would like to go and shoot the eagles but I am not familiar with this area. I live in Webster. Would like directions with with more specificity as to their location.
George M.
photomc
Group Organizer
Pasadena, TX
Post #: 96
Michael, here is the map to the nest in Baytown. Baytown Eagle nest
After getting on Tri City Beach Rd. go over train tracks go about 300 yrs and on the right is a well worn area off the road to park in. The nest is across the street in woods in a tall pine tree about 180 yrs in.

Have fun,
George