addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

League of Women Coders Message Board League of Women Coders Discussion Forum › Lady Coders rock / the command line. Coming soon / to a shell near you.

Lady Coders rock / the command line. Coming soon / to a shell near you.

This message board is read-only.

Shoshi R
user 17053391
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi Lady Coders,

First off, a huge thank you to Gloria for giving us an amazing crash course in Bash! I learned so much about permissions that previously confused me, and now know what to do if a process ever hijacks the command line. Thank you everyone for joining us to come and learn together! For those of you who missed the lesson, you can still checkout the slides and play with the scripts here: https://github.com/gl...­.

OUR NEXT MEETUP

Join us on July 31st at 7pm to Hack the Night Away. You can work on a favorite side project, ask questions in a friendly space, help others who are learning, and just chat with geeks of a feather! Reserve your spot here: http://www.meetup.com...­. The cupcakes and I eagerly await you all (in a totally non-evil-villian way, I promise).

COMMUNITY EVENTS

Until next time, Happy Hacking!
Shoshi

P.S. Sorry to everybody whose email clients just died because I tried to embed an animated gif in an email.
Shoshi R
user 17053391
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Why does that gif look so strange here and fine in the gallery? I have no idea...