• Registration, food, networking
• Sunil Mundra, Viewing The Organization As a Complex Adaptive System-Implications for Enhancing Agility
• Lightning Talks - (slots available)
• Tear down - please help us to clear up at the end
One of the biggest challenges for Enterprises today is dealing with constant and rapid change. However, Systems like Weather, Economies and even Humans have dealt with change very effectively since time immemorial. These systems, known as Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS), have grown resilient by constantly adapting and responding to change..
The talk examines the characteristics of CAS and makes a case for viewing Organizations as CAS. The speaker will also share the implications of CAS for Organizations and Leaders.
About the speaker
Principal Consultant at ThoughtWorks. Pragmatic Agility Evangelist, International Speaker, Aspiring Author. A Pragmatic Agile & Lean Evangelist and Systems Thinker, with extensive international experience in consulting with organisations on the path of Agile/Lean Adoption/Transformation and Change.
Doors open at 6.30pm with the talk starting promptly at 7pm.
Please check out our awesome sponsors:
• Women In Tech North (http://www.meetup.com/women-in-tech-north)
• CDL - creating powerful partnerships (http://www.cdl.co.uk/)
• Ian Carroll - Lean & Agile blog (http://www.iancarroll.com/)
• Solutioneers - Boutique Agile Workshops & Coaching (https://www.solutioneers.co.uk/)
• RentalCars.com - Take a walk on the wild side (http://careers.rentalcars.com/?cor=gb)
• valtech_ where experiences are engineered (https://www.valtech.co.uk/)