18:30 - Registration, food, networking
19:00 - Agile Software Estimation Special
20:30 - Tear down - please help us to clear up at the end
In this facilitated discussion we'll be exploring the topic of software estimation. The session is suited to individuals with any level of experience.
Are you looking for answers to any of the following questions:
- How does estimation work in Agile?
- What's the best approach to estimating in Agile?
- Do you estimate in hours or days?
- Do you estimate using story points?
- Do you estimate without story points?
- Who should be involved in estimation?
- What do you estimate?
- How much will it cost? How long will it take?
- How to manage expectations with no estimates?
**Doors open at 6.30pm with the talk starting promptly at 7.00pm. **
Pizza and refreshments are served at 6.30pm, once they're gone, they're gone! Please inform us if you have any specific dietary requirements or allergies.
Please check out our awesome sponsors:
Dept - https://www.deptagency.com
Ian Carroll - https://www.iancarroll.com
Solutioneers - https://www.solutioneers.co.uk
Dept, 9th Floor, Bridgewater House, Whitworth Street, M1 6LT. Manchester