Founders make the following pitfalls when selling their products:
- Coming across as too desperate to customers
- Pushing too hard
- Telling everyone their emotional life journey
- Not being able to clearly explain what you are offering
- Using too many buzzwords
- Not knowing when to challenge the customer
- Wasting time on opportunities that will go nowhere
- How to negotiate effectively
- Not knowing how to ask for the business (close)
This will be a fun and engaging session, sharing a lot of my personal experiences, both failures and the successes.
Paul Davies is a mentor at River City Labs and Fishburners. He has 20 years of B2B sales experience.