This month we've decided to make the event free for anybody registering more than three days before the event.
If you've been wanting to check out the event or haven't come in a while, this would be a great month to register early and attend!
You must register here (RSVPing on Meetup is not sufficient): http://bit.ly/2waF4wS
The Product and Innovation Unconference brings together product development, technology, and business professionals from many different disciplines to teach and learn from each other in an impromptu conference format.
Who typically attends?
Attendees include anyone involved in creating new technology products and innovations!
Many of our attendees are:
• Product Managers / Product Owners
• Startup Founders
• Designers (UI, UX, Communication)
• User Researchers
• Marketers (Growth, Product, Brand)
• Sales professionals
• Customer Success professionals
• People involved in innovation projects
• Consultants and Coaches
Each month members share their knowledge in open spaces. Sessions are proposed by attendees at the start of the event and there are no pre-set topics.
The unconference typically has 3 concurrent tracks and there is always something for everyone.
The vast majority of the sessions are in "round-table" format, meaning that they are a discussion amongst everybody in the room. But, some people come in with a short presentation or workshop that they offer as a session.
Anyone can propose a session to:
• Share their knowledge
• Ask for help
• Discuss a topic
Example Sessions from Past Events:
• Laura Klein, author of UX for Lean Startups - Q&A
• David Bland, Founder at Precoil - What do I do with this customer development data?
• Gagan Biyani & Morgan Springer, founders of Sprig - Q&A
• Jez Humble, author of Lean Enterprise - Q&A
• Alex Cowan, author of Starting a Tech Business - Storyboarding
• Mair Dundon, UX Facilitator at QuietAction - Self Persona Workshop
• Jacob Esparza, CEO of Making Friends - Lessons Learned from Steve Blank's Lean Launch Pad
• 6:00 pm - Doors open for food, beer & networking
• 6:30 pm - Begin the UnConference!
• 6:45 pm - UnConference session 1
• 7:15 pm - UnConference session 2
• 7:45 pm - UnConference session 3
How much does it cost?
• Registration is free if you get a regular ticket (ends on 7/28)
• $20 if you get a late-bird ticket
Is there food? Drinks? Beer?
Beer (if you're 21 or older) and pizza is included thanks to the price tag. If we get a generous sponsor, we'll upgrade and get some better food!
Hey! Wasn't this called the Lean Startup Circle Unconference previously?
Yes! Historically, this event was known as the Lean Startup Circle Unconference. In order to broaden the conversation and diversify the attendee base, we've decided to not merely focus the event on startups or exclusively on the topic of The Lean Startup, a popular business book that spearheaded a large movement in the world of business and product development.
I can't make this event, how can I get on your mailing list?
Sign up here: http://bit.ly/tpiu-email
You can register here at this link: http://bit.ly/2waF4wS