What we're about
This is a group for anyone interested in corporate innovation, especially those who want to apply Lean Startup methodologies inside large organizations. We are entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, and corporate innovation experts who want to test ideas for new products, services, and business models within established companies.
Learn how to:
- Apply lean startup methodologies inside your large organization
- Create the conditions to build a lean enterprise from the ground up
- Design experiments that align product, business and customer
- Get buy-in from key stakeholders and decision makers
- Conduct internal customer development
- Use innovation accounting
Whenever possible, we will present actual case studies from large companies that already apply lean. Past case studies have been presented by companies like Intuit, PayPal, Toyota, Adobe, and Yammer. We hope to see you at one of our events soon!
*Lean Startup is a trademark and service mark owned by Eric Ries.