addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Lean-Agile-Digital Transformation Learning Network, Chicago Message Board › get cert in SAFe Scrum Master , 2-3 Dec , Bloomington Illinois Event

get cert in SAFe Scrum Master , 2-3 Dec , Bloomington Illinois Event

Daniel M.
DanielMiklusicak
Chicago, IL
Post #: 30
SAFe Scrum Master [SSM], 2-3 Dec [Sat/Sun], Bloomington Illinois Event
Greetings! you and your peers need to know why CSM and other team level certs are no longer enough. find out 2-3 Dec [Sat/Sun] with a top instructor, and earn 15 PDUs [PMP and PMI-ACP]/SEUs , Dan Miklusicak 309-826-5863

https://www.eventbrit...­

Highlights:
- Payment Plan available, because many of my students are investing in their own career and paying out of their own pocket
- CSM and other team-level agile certs are no longer enough; come find out how SSM goes way beyond, while still maintaining the goodness of lean-agile thinking at the team level
- Great networking event into the lean-agile world - in the last 3 months, 2 of my students who were looking for jobs got hired by another person they met in my class
- Top 5% Instructor 1st Pass-Rate, Dan is a current lean-agile xform practioner in Corporate America] brings real-life lean-agile-scaling/transformation experience from 7+ industries, 20+ companies
- Learn how your role/skills & strengths best translate into lean-agile-SAFe
Dan Miklusicak 309-826-5863