Join our bi-weekly Sunday meetup to work on projects, learn and socialize together! There are no formal lesson plans or teachers, but we're all here to help one another. Beginners are always welcome!
Join our community Slack group:
Check out all our upcoming events:
What to bring:
- Your coding device of choice (but probably not your home desktop). If you don't have a laptop, that's OK! Join us to chat / pair program!
- In case the wifi is spotty, it never hurts to download some resources for offline access beforehand
- Any books, pen/paper, whiteboards, or whatever you need to study
- Money to purchase a snack or drink, as a kindness to the coffee shop for letting us use their space and wifi for free! This helps ensure that we'll be welcomed back in the future. :)
- Your curiosity and excitement for learning, teaching, and coding with new friends!
* Want to get more involved? We always need more help! You can help with or host a study group, provide mentorship, or volunteer for other fun stuff. Let us know on Slack or in person!