Join us for our monthly mentorship night, a networking mixer where tech industry professionals volunteer to answer your questions and share their wisdom! *Total beginners are ESPECIALLY welcome here!* :) We're here to build a stronger, more diverse and beginner-friendly tech community.
This month, Coding Dojo will be hosting us at their Burbank campus!
We run this event every month in different parts of LA, at many different tech companies, in collaboration with Women Who Code LA and other local meetup groups.
What to bring:
- (Optional) Your laptop, if you want to get some hands-on coding help!
- You'll get the most out of this event if you come prepared with questions to ask! (Anything from career advice, code-specific questions, comparing tools/technologies/languages, advice on learning to code, etc.)
- 7:00pm: Join in, hang out, chat with us! (yay, let's be social!)
- 7:30pm: Mentors will introduce themselves; community announcements.
- 7:45pm: Talk with mentors in small groups and 1-on-1
- 9:00pm: Wrap up
Sign up to be a mentor:
Already working in tech? Want to be a mentor to share your experiences and answer questions from a diverse group of beginners?
Sign up to be a mentor here:
Parking and directions:
See important directions and parking info here:
Our sponsor and host:
Coding Dojo (https://www.codingdojo.com/) is one of the leading coding bootcamps in the industry, and the only coding bootcamp in the world to teach three full technology stacks in a single 14-week program. Our goal is to transform lives through coding literacy and valuable practical skills. Our robust curriculum provides our students with the technical skills they need to pursue a successful career in the tech industry, and we provide our students with exposure to industry professionals and career readiness tools through our various Employment Partnerships.