Look for us sitting in the long tables to the right when you enter the courtyard, or the big square table in the backroom past the courtyard.
What to bring:
• Your laptop and charger (or you can always share with someone else and do some pair programming)
• Any books, pen/paper, whiteboards, or whatever you need to study
• Money to purchase a snack or drink, as a gesture to Coffee Connection for letting us use their space and wifi for free! This helps ensure that we'll be welcomed back in the future. :)
• Your curiosity and your excitement for learning, teaching, and coding with new friends!
Parking / venue info:
The Coffee Connection has a parking lot at the corner of Pacific and Centinela Ave. There is also ample street parking in the neighborhood on Pacific!
• Codecademy (https://www.codecademy.com/learn)
• Free Code Camp (http://freecodecamp.com/)
• Nodeschool.io (http://nodeschool.io/)
• Exercism.io (http://exercism.io/)
Coding Challenges/Algorithms Practice:
*** All attendees are expected to abide by the Girl Develop It Code of Conduct: http://www.girldevelopit.com/codeofconduct
*** Want extra coding help? Join our chat room on Slack: https://learnteachcode.org/slack
*** Want to get more involved? We always need more help! You can help with or host a study group, provide mentorship, or volunteer for other fun stuff. Let us know on Slack or in person!