Are you looking to take a new product or service to market?
If you want to understand how successful businesses turn exciting ideas into market leading innovations then this programme is for you.
Coventry University Enterprises and University of Leicester's Innovation Hub have come together to create a package of support that helps businesses take ideas from concept to commercialisation.
Paid for by the European Regional Development Fund and Innovate UK this programme worth £5,250 is FREE to qualifying SME businesses.
Delegates are required to attend 5 workshops in Leicester which cover:
• Ideation: The creation and harnessing of new ideas.
• Evaluation & Investigation: Prioritising ideas and testing them
• Socialisation: The support available to innovative businesses.
• Development: Turning ideas into new products and services.
• Commercialisation: Launching, gaining traction and adding value.
Businesses will also be assigned a Senior Business Adviser who will deliver specialist 1:1 coaching to further aid commercialisation.
Companies Will Need To Attend All 5 Workshops. 2018 Workshop Dates are:
Thurs 27th Sept, Thurs 4th Oct, Thurs 11th Oct, Thurs 18th Oct, Fri 26th Oct.
To register your interest in the programme please sign-up through Eventbrite and one of our Business Advisors will contact you to discuss your business needs.
If you’d like to know more about the programme you can phone Steven Lyons on[masked] or email: [masked]