Welcome to Les Ladies, the meetup site for women who love women (lesbian, bi, queer, cis, trans women). The mission of Les Ladies is to create a conscious community of women who love women, joined in love, laughter and learning, so that we experience the most amazing version of ourselves and have deeply satisfying relationships. To get on our mailing list, go to lesladies.com. Join our private Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/lesladiesme... (https://www.facebook.com/groups/lesladiesmeetup).
We are committed to learning how to love each other and ourselves more fully--through our Love Essentials program and our meetups. We are a creative community committed to creating the conditions to be joyfully alive! Love Essentials: The Path to Deeply Satisfying Relationships consists of 6 Masterclasses, with each Masterclass lasting six weeks. These programs are currently live, virtual events.
We encourage women to get outside their comfort zone. We encourage women to speak up for themselves. We are about both having fun and learning--about each other and about ourselves. We explore aspects of our sexuality--whether it be the Erotica Extravaganza or the Secrets of Great Oral Sex workshop. We have fun at events like Game Night, Talent Show, or Movie Night. We learn at events like Trans Awareness, Lesbians and Oppression, BIPOC women, and other relevant topics.
A key feature of Les Ladies are our Singles Salons--a chance for singles to meet one another in a more intimate virtual setting by having multiple small breakout groups throughout the evening with conversation starter questions. We take polls so that you get a sense of "who's in the room" and what other single women are thinking and feeling.
Here's what women had to say about the Salons:
· This was fun. Good ice breaker questions, good structure and facilitation by Cynthia, friendly participants, excellent conversations with a mix of laughter and serious topics. Looking forward to next week's event.
· You've made a very intimidating endeavor feel safe and relaxed. Kudos!
· Cynthia, it was a beautiful night!! Thank you for organizing and adding inspiration and optimism to my life.
· Thank you, Cynthia, for organizing the event. This one was even better than the last one! I enjoyed myself in the 'company' of so many other women who shared openly and honestly about themselves. Looking forward to the next one!
· Wonderful meeting so many authentic, thoughtful, phenomenal women! Cynthia, thanks so much for organizing and coming up with such fun questions!
Cynthia is a Master Certified Coach, the highest level of credentialing as certified by the International Coaches Federation. Her work is grounded in neuroscience research, emotional intelligence, spiritual principles and various relationship modalities. While she has a certification in Social Therapy and has studied with various therapists and therapeutic methods, she is not a licensed therapist.
Cynthia is joined in many of her programs by Aimee Shapiro, Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Aimee has extensive experience working with trauma, relationship issues, self-esteem, body image, grief and loss.
Rules of Conduct: No transphobia, no racism, no fatphobia, no ableism.