addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Letting Go Through Mindfulness Message Board › Intuitive Healing Practitioner 2-day course, 6 – 7 October

Intuitive Healing Practitioner 2-day course, 6 – 7 October

Irina W.
user 15514611
Group Organizer
Gold Coast, AU
My dear Friend!

As with all my workshops, my goal is to provide you with knowledge that will serve you for the rest of your life. I hope you will join me at the lovely Intuitive Healing Practitioner 2-day workshop on the 6-7 of October.

Discover the Energetic Secrets of Your Intuitive Body.

Learn how Your Biography becomes Your Biology. It means all your past experiences are recorded in your body and organs as cellular memories. And it is possible to sense the energy of your past experiences which are buried in your body and then release them.

The workshop includes:

-face-to-face training (Skype, on-line version is available)

-10 exclusive videos how to use Intuitive Healing & Medical Intuition

-a complete manual of Intuitive Healing & Medical Intuition techniques and tools

If you want to read full description go to http://dririnawebster.com/workshops-courses/­

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely.

Dr Irina