addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Let the Fur Fly - Omaha Siberian Huskies Message Board › Did Bridget find a foster home?

Did Bridget find a foster home?

Kyle
Kper
Omaha, NE
Post #: 2
I haven't been able to get Bridget off my mind since she asked for help fostering her husky before she left for basic training yesterday. Does anyone know what came about with her efforts? If I could have fostered I certainly would have. I was going to text her today to find out how it was going then realized it was the 2nd already!
Jackie
user 12167919
Group Organizer
Omaha, NE
Post #: 45
I don't know - I didn't hear anything else.
It breaks my heart to hear things like this...

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi thanks for the concern guys, I did find a home for him to stay at but apparently he and the dogs that he is staying with aren't getting along. So the woman watching him would prefer if he stay somewhere else. If anyone has a way that they could help please feel free to contact me at 402 740 9706 i will get back to you as soon as i can. I have another 5 and a half months left here. then I will be back to omaha for good. thanks again for the concern.
Kyle
Kper
Omaha, NE
Post #: 5
Bridget, I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty to forward your post to a fellow husky friend who may know of reliable husky owners willing to foster. Don't get your hopes up... just trying to help.
A former member
Post #: 7
Thanks a whole bunch I really appreciate it
Kyle
Kper
Omaha, NE
Post #: 6
Well, I haven't heard back from her, yet, but that's probably not bad news. It just means that she hasn't had time to respond. I know she was on a trip out of state.
A former member
Post #: 8
I really do appreciate the help just let me know if you hear anything
Kyle
Kper
Omaha, NE
Post #: 7
Bridget,
No luck.
Would the Taysia Blue Husky Rescue in Omaha have any leads for you?
How's school? I'm military also.
Kyle
Jackie
user 12167919
Group Organizer
Omaha, NE
Post #: 48
Taysia Blue is trying, but so far no luck. The rescue foster network is completely full (in fact over capacity) and there's a waiting list of dogs in shelters that are running out of time.

The rescue has a pet event at Ofutt. Our goal from that event is to solicit foster home...
Kyle
Kper
Omaha, NE
Post #: 8
Jackie,
After I posted I remembered who organizes the mssg board.tongue
It's in my plans to foster, as well, but right now wouldn't be fair to the dogs.
Kyle