addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Let the Fur Fly - Omaha Siberian Huskies Message Board › Our Husky J, loving dogs and they are missed.ust Passed

Our Husky J, loving dogs and they are missed.ust Passed

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Folks!

I came across this group today and it looked like a good place to meet other Husky owners and to get out of the house more often. My wife and I have owned two beautiful Huskies (Tasha and Duke) who were brother and sister. Tasha passed away about 7 years ago and Duke passed away last Friday (Jan 11th). They were absolutely beautiful dogs and we miss them terribly.

Initially, we figured we'd wait a year or so before getting another Husky (or two), but we've already decided that we would like to find another Husky pup fairly soon. Forgive me if this is not the proper forum, but we would like to know where we should start looking. We are not looking to show or breed them...we just want a nice companion Husky pup that we can raise. If anybody has any tips or if you could steer me to the proper place, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot and we hope to see you all soon!

Mike
mjriley@cox.net
Jackie
user 12167919
Group Organizer
Omaha, NE
Post #: 51
Hi Mike
I am so terribly sorry about Duke's passing. It is so hard to lose such a wonderful friend and companion.

I am the president of Taysia Blue Siberian Husky Rescue and we would love to help you find another husky that would be the right fit for you. We have a number of great pups available right now and trust me, there is never a shortage of fantastic huskies that need homes! Taysia Blue Siberian Husky Rescue
Jackie
user 12167919
Group Organizer
Omaha, NE
Post #: 52
Hi Mike
I am so terribly sorry about Duke's passing. It is so hard to lose such a wonderful friend and companion.

I am the president of Taysia Blue Siberian Husky Rescue and we would love to help you find another husky that would be the right fit for you. We have a number of great pups available right now and trust me, there is never a shortage of fantastic huskies that need homes! Taysia Blue Siberian Husky Rescue
Mya
user 79696682
Omaha, NE
Post #: 1
Mike - just wanted to send to you and your wife our condolences on the passing of Duke.

Mya's mom