A lunch club for women who want to get out of the house and meet new people with the intent to build lasting friendships. Our goal is to try different local restaurants in the Gilbert/Mesa/San Tan Valley/Queen Creek area. If you have any favorite restaurants or great eats that you've heard about, then don't keep it a secret - we'd love to try them so please drop us a line and we will do the rest. We will occasionally have holiday events as well! Can't wait to meet!
We have no agenda other than to have a good time with other women. This is not the place to discriminate against anyone, every woman is welcome.
Our few rules are:
1. You must attend at least 1 time within six months.
2. We charge $1.50 per year to cover the cost of having a Meetup group. You get a 180-day trial period, but after that, you will be deleted if your dues are not paid. Sorry, it's a Meetup policy, not ours. If you enjoy lunching with us, please take care of this right away because it's really tough to fix!
3. You must be a woman - No men allowed. We also don't allow children at the lunches as this is our time to be out of the house, away from kids & husbands, and have someone else cook & clean up!
4. You must have a profile picture to join.
5. We also have a Facebook page for Let's Do Lunch Women's Club, but you still have to RSVP through Meetup.
If you have any questions about these rules, please contact Cindy.