Dear Water Adventurers,
✅Please join us to an Adventure and Adrenaline Pumping Water Caving Trip to Gua Batu Maloi covering 24 checkpoints include transportation dinner and guides on 08 May 2022 (Sun).
"WEEKEND TREKKING: Caving Adventure Gua Batu Maloi, Malaysia"
👉Please watch this You-Tube by Haffiz,
Fabulously Done on 18-Aug 2019
✅(A) Gua Batu Maloi Caving Trip
Gua Batu Maloi located in Tampin Forest Reserve, is a granite cave formed by ancient tectonic plate movements. The resulting structure is a stack of huge granite boulders with a stream flowing underneath. In actuality, the “cave” consists of gaps and passages between the boulders.
This water caving exploration is open from age 12 onward. Come to join us alone, with families or group of friends to experience different type of thrill and adrenaline pumping challenges as we use all sorts of maneuvers-sliding down slope, scrambling up slope, wriggling through crevices, duck-walking under low ceilings and wading through waters to complete the 2-3 hours exploration, total 24 checkpoints.
👉Beautiful Video Clips from You-tube:
✅(B) Event Details:-
Date: 08 May 2022 (Sun)
TA License No 03066
TA NAME: WILFRED GO TRAVELLING & HIKING PTE LTD
1) RSVP and TT to DBS Current Account[masked]) Text[masked] me once done with Print-screen Receipt
Tour & Fun Package includes:
• 2 Way Transport to Gua Batu Maloi
• Guides Fees & Park Entrance Fees (Inclusive)
• 1 Set Dinner (Inclusive)
✅(C) Maloi Caving Previous Pictures taken on:
👉 14 Mar 2020 (Sat)
👉18 Aug 2019
👉27 April 2019
👉19 Aug 2018.
👉1 May 2018
✅(D) Suggested Itinerary:
Date: 08 May 2022 (Sun)
7am- Meet Marsiling MRT Bus Stop
715am- Depart to Woodlands Custom
1130am-Lunch at Tampin Coffee Shop (Own Cost)
1230pm –Commence water caving exploration
330pm- Expected to finish all the checkpoints (total 24)
4pm- Shower and Depart Caving Place
6pm- 8-Course Dinner (Inclusive)
8pm –JB Custom
9pm - Arrive Marsiling MRT
✅(E)Disclaimer, Indemnity and Terms of Participation:
1. The participant acknowledges that this is an adventure trip. The itinerary serves as a guide only and flexibility or changes may be required.
2. All participants are strongly advised to have comprehensive travel insurance.
3. The participant agrees to assume all risks associated with the trip and indemnifies the organizers and hosts against all claims, disputes arising from his / her participation.