Past Meetup

Extra Life 2017 - Board Gaming for Sick Kids

This Meetup is past

4 people went

Location image of event venue

Details

https://www.facebook.com/events/437870946607048/?ti=cl

-------

Extra Life is back, with a vengeance!! A 24-hour gaming marathon to raise money for Sick Kids hospital! BOARD GAMES GALORE!!!

50 years ago, only 10% of children diagnosed would be cured. Today that percentage has grown to 80%! Let's keep working together for that remaining 20%!!

Join us Saturday afternoon at Hosanna Evangelical Free Church. Food, games, and snacks will be provided!!

In addition, this year we have more AMAZING prizes for you to win!! Comic and board game giveaways!

I will be updating this page regularly with event details, but more importantly with the link to donate online!

Here is the link to donate to our group!!
https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=272306

Thanks for your support!! See you there!