addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Let's speak English - Parlons anglais Message Board › Today's meetup

Today's meetup

Elodie
user 12537878
Group Organizer
Paris, FR
Hi guys,
As there are very few people who signed up for this meetup, please let me know if you have changed your mind and are not planning to come anymore ! Thank you in advance !!
Cecile
user 13498360
Paris, FR
Post #: 1
Hi Elodie,
I was not available on Saturday afternoon but I will enjoy a lot to participate again to your meetings. This meetup group is really interesting and nice.
I hope you will organise new meeting soon...