addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

~ Take A Hike ~ Message Board › UPDATE for Float this weekend!

UPDATE for Float this weekend!

Mandy
user 10056868
Springfield, MO
Hi guys, I am getting excited!

There will be many new faces and I can't wait for the fun!

We'll meet and plan on LEAVING the Cracker Barrel's Parking Lot at Glenstone & I-44 at 8am. We will try to consolidate vehicles as much as possible.

Please let me know for sure if you are going up on Friday.

Tomorrow I will let you know for sure who all can get a DE boat, it looks like we might just have all of the people in boat-need covered, but I will have to double check. Again, try to make arrangements to have a life vest.

Thanks everybody!

john m.
morelljp
Springfield, MO
Post #: 1
hi Mandy! Just learned that my GF has to work this weekend :( and unfortunately we will be unable to make the float this weekend....bummer for us because the weather is gonna be perfect for floating. Hope to make the next one.