We are interested in riding to all corners of Arizona. Riders of all skill levels are welcomed to join! The idea is to uncover all of the hidden wonders of Arizona by motorcycle. We have some ideas for rides and are open to suggestions. There is no preference here for motorcycle brand, affiliation or other agendas. The intention of this group is to ride for the pure joy of riding.
Temperatures should be great up north
Meet up time will be at 7:15 AM at the QT on 7th St/101, KSU 7:30 AM
Take 17 to 101 E to Shea
Pick up east side riders at the Chevron in front of the Casino on US87 at 8:15 AM.
Return route will be the same.
Scoot Map https://goo.gl/maps/yGZGUVSceM32
This ride will take us up to Cortez for the first night of fun. The next day we will take our time to enjoy the town of Telluride riding the free gondolas and sight seeing then stay the second night in the upper valley of Ouray. After a night of refreshments and rest, we will head south on the Million Dollar Highway through Durango over to Mexican Hat for our third nights stay.
On our way back home will stop at Forest Gump's sign to take photos and then stop at Monument Valley before heading back to the Phoenix Valley. Some of the times for KSU will very depending on the situation except for the first day.
CLICK HERE FOR 4 DAY SCOOT MAP (https://goo.gl/maps/412LPwoRpcp)
Day One Thursday: MAP with stops (https://goo.gl/maps/HGdv5zaNHpz)
• Meetup at 6:45 am with KSU at7:00 am.
• Hotel Baymont Inn and Suites Cortez (https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/baymont/cortez-colorado/baymont-inn-and-suites-cortez/overview) 2279 Hawkins, Cortez, 81321, CO, Ph#[masked]
Waiting for a phone call from manager about discount.
Day Two Friday: MAP with stops (https://goo.gl/maps/KT6ApMKMPKn)
• Breakfast at hotel KSU 9:00 am at Baymont Inn
• Lunch in Telluride Ride the Free Gondolas walk around
• The River's Edge Motel Lodge & Resort 110 (http://riversedgeouray.com/) 7th Avenue, Ouray, 81427, CO, PH#[masked]% discount if you mention the group.
Day Three Saturday: MAP with stops (https://goo.gl/maps/upTUDcm6Gbw)
• Breakfast in Ouray KSU 7:00 River's Edge Motel.
• Lunch to be determined
• Stop at Scenic Lookouts
• Walk Mesa Verde Park
• San Juan Inn (http://www.SanJuanInn.net)Mexican Hat UT US 163 & San Juan River, Ph#[masked]
Day Four Sunday: MAP with Stops (https://goo.gl/maps/RD2KPEtxR4C2)
• Breakfast at San Juan Inn KSU 7:00 am
• Forest Gump Stop
• Monument Valley
• Lunch in Cameron AZ at Trading Post
• Day 1 ()
• Day 2 ()
• Day 3 ()
• Day 4 ()
Million Dollar Overlooks
Mesa Verde $15/motorcycle entrance fee
Forest Gump Stop and View