All friends of liberty are welcome to participate in general discussions.
Dinner and conversation begins at 6:30pm, followed by a Central Committee Meeting.
· Welcome & Intro
· Minutes of previous meeting
· Officers' reports
· Financial business
· Endorse candidates and positions on measures on the June 2018 ballot
· Appoint a Platform Committee delegate to the California Libertarian Party Convention in April 2018
· Amend the ByLaws, Article IX Sec 2 & 3, to allow a 2/3 majority of the Executive Committee to make "emergency" endorsements of candidates and positions on ballot measures when there is short notice
· Amend the ByLaws to make all future notices by email or other electronic media
· Fill vacancies in LPSM offices
All members of the LPSM are able to vote.
Meeting Location Details
The Greedy Ant Gourmet
932 Ralston Ave
Parking is in the back, 2nd driveway closest to the building, just past the U.S. Bank. If the parking is full, the connecting lots are OK to occupy.
*** Please Note ***
The Greedy Ant Gourmet is my workplace, which I would describe as an extremely casual environment. The owner was kind enough to lend us the space for the meeting. You're not required to purchase anything to eat or drink and I REALLY want to stress this point (though you're more than welcome to at any time). The food type is sandwiches, salads, soup, panini, and artisinal cheeses and meats.