addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Liberty Lovers of Bexar County Message Board › FIJA San Antonio

FIJA San Antonio

A former member
Post #: 2
I have taken it upon myself to start a Fully Informed Jury Association chapter for San Antonio. We will take on the specific task of informing potential jurors of their rights and duties. I want to construct a FIJA pamphlet that has the Texas Constitution (as well as the US Constitution) in mind, and then organize so we can get the word out, especially around the local courthouses when jurors are parking and walking to jury duty. I invite all Liberty Lovers who might be so inclined to participate.