Join us for our summer lunch.
If it RAINS we’ll be in private room downstairs. Looks like rain will hold off until 3 so we’ll try for courtyard.
Remember to bring cash as each table must collect for joint check. ATM in red booth behind restaurant next to follicles/parking lot.
You must log in and change RSVP ASAP if you can no longer come so members on wait list can use your spot.
If on wait list site notifies you as spots open up.
Our process is critical to follow. Please don't late cancel or no show. It creates huge challenges for us but more so for 7/23 as seating is limited.
Format: Arrive 11:30 ish if you wish to network, over by the water fall seating area or if raining inside.
11:45 Grab name tag, choose table
12:00 Order lunch from menu at topic tables of 6, Intros (meal is required)
12:15-1:15 Facilitated informal discussions over lunch
1:15-1:45 Optional hanging out
* Emotionally Focused Therapy w/ Nicole Lewis, LMFT
* Strategies for Effective Blog Content Marketing w/ Michael J. Formica, MS, MA, EdM
* Creative Interventions for Children & Families w/ Kim Wheeler Poitevien, LCSW
* Geek Culture and Rapport Building with Socially Anxious Clients w/Christina Marrero, ATR, LPC
* Hakomi: A Method of Mindful, Somatic Psychotherapy w/ Ashley King, LPC
* Carrots Sticks & Magic Tricks: Building an Ethical Successful Practice w/ Deb Owens, LPC (convo on matters like late fees, ghosting, fee setting, niches)
FREE parking on side streets or in LOT behind CH Hotel. Meters on Germantown Ave. Kiosk lot a half block up hill next to PNC bank only $3. up to 6 hrs.
We'll use side courtyard under canopy in pix. If it rains we use private room inside.
Many thanks for everyone's support for our tribe. All events are free but we ask that attendees contribute $5. once per calendar yr., optional, to offset costs of platform, name tags. This and meals are tax deductible.
Looking forward to another gathering of the tribe.