It’s 2014! Attract the Perfect Partner for You!
Learn what it takes to find that ideal (for you) partner to share your greatest life with!
Do you think there is someone out there who will love you deeply, care, and respect you? If you're longing for that ideal life partner / soul mate, this workshop will give you the tools to immediately start your manifestation.
The Universe is always listening to your desires and it is always ready to deliver exactly what you want! Your ideal partner is also searching for you it is just a matter of your frequencies resonating.
In this Workshop You Will Learn And Take Away Exercises for:
* Discovering and clarifying your needs, intentions and desires around bringing a partner into your life
* Easy to apply strategies to transform your language, beliefs and physiology around attraction
* Learn the universal 3 “Law of Attraction” principles to make courtship dramatically easier and fun!
* The mechanics and tools to get you into “flow” allowing love to blossom
* Learning to best brand and market yourself so the types of people YOU want, want you back!
* Avoid the top 5 dating mistakes most people make
Your Facilitator for the evening:
Frank has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, an MBA in Strategy and is a veteran of many Fortune 500 Companies including Unilever, Roche, General Motors and Nissan.
Frank, originally from Montreal, is fluently bilingual and has a background as a full time College Professor teaching in The School of Business at George Brown College in the department of Marketing since 2002.
A passionate, authentic and accomplished speaker, mentor/coach and author, he has developed a unique tool kit to help clients transform and inspire audiences. He is the Chief Authenticity Officer of 2BFRANK, www.2BFRANK.ca.
He is a Tony Robbins-trained coach (2008) and is certified as a Co- Active Coach (CPCC) (2009) through the prestigious Coaches Training Institute (CTI) in San Rafael, California. An avid and prolific writer, he has written and self-published 4 books including "Live It! Your Courageously Authentic Life" his latest “Motorcycling: A Lifelong Passion”.
Additionally, Frank is continuously involved in giving back to the community running men’s circles and dating improvement groups.
Come have dinner and get the best seats as this one will be a packed house!