addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Life Is An Adventure! Message Board › Boating this Sunday at Crabtree Lake (please read!)

Boating this Sunday at Crabtree Lake (please read!)

Meghann
meghann_m
Raleigh, NC
Hello all!

It seems like we'll have a pretty decent sized group on Sunday. I will arrive at the boat rental "house" around 10:30. Since we have such a large group I would advise everyone to show up between 10:30-10:45 to meetup and discuss boating options. These boats are not available for reservation so it will be first come, first serve. Sunday mornings are pretty chill and it's Mother's Day so it shouldn't be too crowded.

Don't forget to bring cash and your ID! There is a $20 deposit and the rental fee is removed from the deposit upon return of the boat.

There are restrooms on-site but water and sunscreen wouldn't hurt.

There is only a 10% chance of rain however in the instance of rain please check your email or call my cell at 919-381-8980 for event confirmation/cancellation.

If you are no longer able to attend we will miss you! However, please be courteous and update your RSVP.

Thanks,

meghann