addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Life Is An Adventure! Message Board › Hello from Life's An Adventure!!

Hello from Life's An Adventure!!

Christy
user 3579532
Durham, NC
Howdy GROUP!!

I'm so excited that we are up to 638 adventurers!  Meghann and I started this group in hopes that it would grow and be something to offer a variety of events in the Triangle Area-truly something for everyone!! 

With Meghann in grad school and working full time and me working, in grad school and raising a kid, we struggle to offer as many events as we'd like.   I know you're thinking...HOW CAN I HELP??  Well if you have a passion for event planning or love for meeting new folks, you could be an awesome addition to our leadership team.  Email me if you are interested in becoming an event organizer for the Life's An Adventure Group!

Thank so much and I hope to hear from you soon!

Christy