“Very illuminating and informative. Excellent for learning the basics of low-budget lighting and makes lighting much less intimidating!” – Vasia Markides, Filmmaker
All HANDS-ON PRACTICES over textbook theories to achieve Simple, Creative and Efficient shooting techniques without tons of equipment, budget, crew or time.
Learn To Light:
• Lighting for DRAMA & INTERVIEWS
• Lighting DARK SKIN TONE & COMPLEXIONS
• How to CREATE MOOD with COLOR light?
• OUTDOOR - Handling SUN & SHADOW (Weather Permitting)
• OPTIMUM Camera & Light Positions
• And many more…
WHEN: June 8 - 9 (Sat & Sun) 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
WHO: Narrative/Documentary Filmmakers
FEE: $525 Includes Studio and Equipment
Solar Film/Video Productions
632 Broadway, Ste. 304
New York, NY[masked]•473•3040 W