WHY PARTICIPATE IN A L2YL ACCOUNTABILITY COACHING GROUP?
1) Get clear on what you want your life to look and feel like, and create a plan of action to make it happen.
2) Receive 1:1 coaching each week to help you move through obstacles, doubts, limiting stories and fears.
3) Get unstuck, take more consistent action to achieve goals and build positive momentum.
4) Deepen your knowledge and accelerate growth - there's so much collective wisdom in a group; experiencing someone else being coached is a powerful way to deepen learning, expand awareness and uncover new insights.
5) Develop a compassionate, committed network for support, encouragement, ideas and accountability.
HOW DOES THE GROUP WORK?
1) Group size limited to 8-10 committed individuals.
2) Includes one private 30 minute 1:1 coaching session.
3) Group meets weekly with me for four 1.5hr sessions in person @7:00-8:30pm on Wednesdays - 6/5, 6/12, 6/19, 7/3. First session will be 2hrs.
4) Access to an active, private online discussion group with support during the week.
RSVP early, groups fill up quickly! Greater accountability and support leads to more action and better results. The time is now to live the life you imagine. Invest in yourself.
"For any one considering this- I am a 2x alum ... Sharon's groups get you focused and MOVING on your life and goals instead of another year of jabber! I am MIA in the Saturday L2YL groups because of my own focus that she lit under me a couple of years ago!...totally worth the investment! " ~ S. McDonald
About Sharon - www.listentoyourlife.com