Greeting fellow Village Writers,
The Second Sunday of every month will be the deadline for your monthly submission of your article or story. The basic rules for submitting an article or story is listed below. Please ONLY RSVP for this particle event only after submission of your article or story. Please do not forget to click RSVP after sending your article or story to [masked].
• Submission must be between 500 to 750 words.
• Submission can be anything positive about the Black community, education, international exposure, traveling, community development or giving back to the community. Also article can be anything about helping people help themselves and economic development in the black community.
• All articles/stories are subject to approval by an editor.
• When possible two (2) jpg pictures should be submitted with article/story.
• Please honor the deadline each month.
• Articles/Stories submitted will be published within six (6) weeks.
• Send articles/stories to [masked] with the the subject titled with the current month and (Little Black Village: "Your title of your article/story")