The Littlelight Ceremony Meetup is where you can find or post public sacred ceremonies in the Seattle area.
LittleLight Ceremonies puts on at least one ceremony a month through Turtle Spirit Jam as well as others that may not involve co-created healing music.
If you are looking for earth-based spiritual ceremonies in the Seattle area, you are very welcome here! If you want to post your events, let the organizer know and I can promote you as an organizer. I would like to give as many people the access to post events as possible to enliven our community.
These are the parameters of public ceremonies that will be accepted:
- Sacred space is created and closed before and after the ceremony.
- Ceremonies are open to people from any spiritual path or denomination.
- Their purpose is collective energetic effort for healing and community.
- They are drug/alcohol free events.
- They are $20 or under. (Or much less or free..basically to cover expenses, not for profit.) For events that are really awesomely community and ceremony-oriented, I will consider waiving this part. I know how much work goes into a weekend ceremony/workshop, especially on rented land.
*Disclaimer: Littlelight Ceremonies does not officially endorse any event that is not a Littlelight Ceremonies event or if it specifically noted as such.
* I do reserve the right to post my own classes, because well, I am paying for this Meetup and put all this work into it.
"Littlelight" is about the microcosm. It is about changing ourselves by nurturing the light inside ourselves and it is about changing culture through creating community relationships with local events. To get on the Littlelight Ceremonies shamanic email list, write to the organizer.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About Tasara||August 7, 2013 8:01 AM||Tasara|
|Putting on a Ceremony under the Littlelight name||May 7, 2013 5:11 PM||Tasara|
|How to Put on a Public Ritual||May 5, 2013 7:54 PM||Tasara|
|Marijuana and Littlelight Ceremony||May 5, 2013 7:43 PM||Tasara|
|About Littlelight Ceremonies||January 22, 2014 8:23 PM||Tasara|