Mahjong(麻将) is 5th great invention of ancient China, honored as "the quintessence of Chinese culture". Almost every Chinese people knows how to play Mahjong. You probably see people play it in Florida US, but would you like to know how real local Chinese plays it? Would you like to know the story and culture behind it?
We are hosting another culture and skill exchange as we promised —— Mahjong exchange.
It will be like:
- A Chinese Mahjong player introduce the story and culture behind Mahjong.
- Introductions of basic Mahjong skills and practice.
- Practice Mahjong together on automatic Mahjong table —— the 5th biggest invention of modern China.
- In exchange, Mahjong players can learn Taxes Hold Them or other board games later from the learner.
- Everyone splits the the Mahjong room fee (around 20~30 RMB each hour), NO EXTRA CHARGE.