addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Live Rock Music in Toronto Message Board › NYE Free Outdoor Concert in Brampton - Suzie McNeil / Down With Webster

NYE Free Outdoor Concert in Brampton - Suzie McNeil / Down With Webster

Lynn F
user 3890390
Etobicoke, ON
Post #: 141
I have done this event the past 2 NYE's but am unable to attend this year.
I thought I would pass this info along anyways as it has always been a great concert.

I believe there is parking on some side streets. I think I parked at a library last year.
Get there early as some downtown Brampton streets are closed!!!

Located on the north east corner of Main St & Queen St in Brampton.
(Outside of The Rose Theatre) Main Stage in Garden Square:
Suzie McNeil is on the Main Stage at 9:30pm and Down With Webster is on at 10:45pm.

There is also skating and other activities happening in Gage Park, just 1 blk south of Garden Square.

See the decription and link below.

Happy New Year!
Lynn

Hear Ye, Hear Ye,
Your Presence is Requested Downtown Brampton
on Monday, December 31, 2012.
In tribute to the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee,
Brampton will ring in the New Year in regal style.

FREE entertainment for all ages from 7:00 pm until 12:30 pm
Ice skating in Gage Park * fire pits and marshmallow roasting * Jellybeanz craft station *
stilt walkers and fire eaters * magicians * jugglers * carnival rides and games.
Family Entertainers: The Magic Family * Rapunzel * Captain Jack * Princess Belle * Mad Hatter.

Main Stage in Garden Square: Suzie McNeil 9:30 pm /
Headliner Down With Webster - 10:45 pm
Fireworks at 9:00 pm and 12:00 am!
http://www.brampton.c...­