VOLUNTEER NOW by clicking here: http://ridgeat38.com/play/2014criterium/volunteers/
We can use your help with the Ridge at 38 Criterium! Please join the Ridge at 38 team as a volunteer. Just a few hours of your time will go a long way toward making this event a success! WHO: You!
WHY: To help with a great event for a great cause. The mission of Ridge at 38 is to be a hub of positive growth for the community by hosting events like the Ridge at 38 Criterium, promoting local restaurants and shops, and supporting close relationships between community.
WHERE: The Ridge at 38 ride starts and finishes in front of Wheat Ridge Cyclery at 7085 W. 38th Avenue
1. Brief Volunteer training meeting: Tuesday June 17, 2014 at 6:00pm (If you can’t make this date please volunteer anyways )
2. Ridge at 38 Criterium: Sunday, June 22, 2014 Shift options include:
Early: 6 a.m. – 10:30 a.m*
Late: 10:15 a.m. – 3 p.m.*
All Day: 6 a.m – 3 p.m.
* Early volunteer positions include set-up help, and late volunteer positions include tear-down help
WHAT: Volunteer Positions include:
• Information table and Registration: Help register cyclists and provide information to attendees
• Road Marshal: Warn cyclists at intersections and other locations on the ride
Parking control: Help guide attendees to various parking reservoirs and provide information
Main-stage entertainment: Help assist with band and performance set up on the main stage
VOLUNTEER NOW by clicking here: