addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Live Music San Francisco Message Board › Extra Ticket to Keane Saturday June 30, 2012 at the Fox Theater in Oakland

Extra Ticket to Keane Saturday June 30, 2012 at the Fox Theater in Oakland

Brian
user 12108038
Fremont, CA
Post #: 16
I had purchased two tickets to see Keane this Saturday at the Fox Theater in Oakland.

The person I was going to the concert with had a situation come up and can't attend.

I am still attending because I like Keane and a lot of British artists.

The ticket is general admission and costs just under $30.00.

Please e-mail me through meetup and let me know if you can attend.

Thank you,

Brian
briancicalese@gmail.com