addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Live Walkers Message Board › Any Ladies want to hike during the week?

Any Ladies want to hike during the week?

A former member
Post #: 21
It is a long drive for me, here is my phone number: 619-212-5220. Please text me by Friday 8:00 A.M., to confirm. I'll go if only one other person goes but of course, the more the merrier.
A former member
Post #: 2
Sorry but Friday is the only day I can't make it. I volunteer at the Palm Springs Animal Shelter on Friday. See you any other day.
A former member
Post #: 22
So far we have confirmation for Fariba and Sonya. If you would like to join us, meet us at the trail head. We will start shortly after 10:00 A.M., hope to see you there. :)
A former member
Fridays work for me, too! I'm very flexible.
A former member
I will definitely be there. But since I have never hiked Morton Peak before, I would appreciate some real specific information on where to park and where to find the TH. Thanks :)
A former member
Post #: 7
If you have never been there I could meet you at Mill Creek ranger station. Let me know by tonight, will check back to see if you saw this message ;o)
A former member
Post #: 3
Thanks Sonya. I'm going to meet Fariba in the Ranger Station parking lot a little before 10:00 so that she can show me where to go. See you tomorrow!
A former member
Post #: 8
Ok See you tomorrow at the T H.
A former member
Post #: 4
Good hike. Thanks ladies!