addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Living Locally - Working Globally Message Board › No meetup for Living Locally - Working Globally this Thursday

No meetup for Living Locally - Working Globally this Thursday

Ilya S.
IlyaSpitalnik
Group Organizer
Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
Hi,

This meetup was unfortunately scheduled without my input and unfortunately I am unable to make this particular Thursday, due to prior scheduled appointments.

Please note that I think that the venue has closed due to remodelling as well.

I will hold a meetup some time in the near future.

My apologies for this not taking place.

Best

Ilya

P.S. Please check out one of my latest projects www.powtoon.com - if you are launching a business or product this will be incredibly useful to you. I am hoping to do a case study on how this product is launching into the market in one of the upcoming meetups.