addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Living Positive with Chronic Disease Message Board › Let's start getting well

Let's start getting well

Eugeniya
Eugeniya
Glen Rock, NJ
Post #: 3
Hello.
I refuse to accept "chronic disease" label. I healed my son of asthma, even though it took me 3 years to find the cure.

I learned many holistic therapies, tried many remedies, and finally, I discovered Therapeutic Aromatherapy.

I use it now every day for my family, friends, and people who turn to me for help.

Therapeutic aromatherapy means using therapeutic grade essential oils to heal or stay healthy.

Essential oils cleanse, nourish and repair cells and DNA.

They are very effective and heal faster than herbs (there are 10,000 records in PUBMED on essential oils).

I am so fascinated with this field, that I created a web site, a blog, and am studying to get certified as international aromatherapist.

I would love to share my knowledge with all of you, and would love to help you get well.

I also love jokes, good books, hiking, swimming, meeting new people, music, children, and healing.

I am glad I found your group!

Look forward to hearing from you!