addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Livonia Walks Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: New Year's Day at Proud Lake

Meetup Cancelled: New Year's Day at Proud Lake

Barbara
user 6977958
Group Organizer
Livonia, MI
New Year's Day at Proud Lake, scheduled to occur on Wednesday, January 1, 2014 1:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.
Due to bad driving conditions and more snow on the way, I've decided to cancel this event.  Also a lot of the attendees have let me know they were not planning to attend.  If you are still keen to go though, this event will be happening as it's a joint event with other groups.
I will not be attending.