addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Livonia Walks Message Board › Mackinaw Bridge walk - event host/organizer needed

Mackinaw Bridge walk - event host/organizer needed

Barbara
user 6977958
Group Organizer
Livonia, MI
HI all,
We are looking for someone to host/organize this event! Katie is not able to and neither am I.
I can help with researching hotels/events but am not able to attend.
Let me know if you are interested and I will set you up as an event host.
What's needed:
- Suggested hotel (have everyone book themselves)
- Carpools/Room-mates: People can plan carpools and find room-mates via the comments section here and also, through email.  Event host should have an idea if someone has an open spot for someone else who might be looking.
- Place to meet around 6am on Monday Sept 1, 2014 to gather to start the walk together
- Plans for Saturday and Sunday if you want to go ahead of time.