Who wants to play next Thursday, 9/19 at 5:45 pm? Sunset will be at 7:24 pm. Future Singles Ladders will take place under the lights at Ida Lee.
At the end of the session, please tell or text me your results. That is, let me know the last court on which you played (1-6) and the results of your matches (W or L; e.g., WWW or WLL).
The LoCo Tour has released its computer rankings after five weeks of singles action. If you trust the algorithm, rankings are as follows:
4. JB Hong
Players will fall out of the rankings if they do not compete on a regular basis. We hope to see all of you in the coming weeks. Advanced women are welcome to play with us.
After a 10-minute warm-up, this event uses a rotating, tournament structure with three 30-minute sets designed to be completed in around 90 minutes. You will be assigned a court for Set 1 when you arrive. Games will use No-Ad scoring to accelerate play. Please read the information below. By signing up you are agreeing to the following stipulations/policies:
• Attendance Policy: Changing your RSVP LESS THAN 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE COUNTS AS A NO SHOW. Two no shows or late cancellations result in likely removal from the group.
• If there is any chance that you can’t make it, please show respect for your fellow players and cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
• After the event, participants should tell or text the Organizer with their final court number and last result.
• Please provide the event host with your cell number to expedite communication. If you can't forward your cell number, please don't sign up.
• If the Meetup is full, please sign up for the Wait List. The host reserves the right to adjust the lineup at his discretion. The first 12 to sign up are not guaranteed a chance to play every week. We will finalize the lineup within 48 hours of the start time. We will give everyone a chance to play, but everyone cannot play every week. This is a competitive group. Unlike our other Meetups which are more recreational and social in nature, the focus of this group is on improving our game and winning. No beginners, please.
• We are using public courts on which play is available on a first-come, first-served basis. While we will attempt to be at the site early and negotiate with others already playing, some will be delayed access to the courts used by participants who arrived before us.