Please note that RSVP on meetup is not enough to participate in the league. Please follow below steps so we can include you in the schedule.
Local sports league presents Free Tennis Leagues in Greater Toronto that includes includes Scarborough (Toronto), Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, North York (Toronto), York (Toronto), East York (Toronto), Toronto Downtown Area, Etobicoke (Toronto), Mississauga and Brampton..
Registration ends June 30th and league starts July 5th. Register on www.localsportsleague.com.
1. Players create an account and update their profile (first time only).
2. Players register for upcoming leagues based on their skill level and provide home court location.
3. We make groups of players according to their skill level and home court location. Then we will publish the schedule of what we call "First-Round" on the website.
4. Players contact their opponents to schedule the matches and play half matches in their home court and half in opponent home court.
5. Players report the score on the wwww.localsportsleague.com after the match is played.
6. Top players from each group then compete in a Knock-Out tournament to claim the league. We call it the Knock-Out round.
It’s that simple. We will publish city rankings after every league.