addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Location 1980/ Figure Drawing Group Message Board › Yo ! New model to 1980, new challenge

Yo ! New model to 1980, new challenge

jesse f.
user 9458621
Group Organizer
Costa Mesa, CA
Hey artists!
Per your requests I've taken the time to search out and hire several new models. I don't mean rookies, just never modeled here before. Tracey is very experienced and comes highly touted. Great figure great energy, whole new challenge.
Also , last Saturdays are now officially costumed, so if you want to paint the model Saturday with JJ is the session to attend,
If you plan on coming tonight please RSVP !
Thank you, and I'll see you tonight!
JF