addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LONDON ART, COMEDY & CULTURE LOVERS Message Board › New Meetup: THIS WEEK ONLY: FREE ADMISSION to Central London Comedy Club !

New Meetup: THIS WEEK ONLY: FREE ADMISSION to Central London Comedy Club !

Alfred J.
user 13208253
London, GB
Announcing a new Meetup for London Art & Comedy Lovers!

What: THIS WEEK ONLY: FREE ADMISSION to Central London Comedy Club !
When: Saturday, July 2, 2011 8:00 PM

Where: Theodore Bullfrog
26 John Adam Street London WC2N 6HL (next to Charing X Station)
London
020 78392697

“ We have a lot of new members so I thought let's have a big meetup so we can all get to know each other and as I help run the club admission will be FREE for meetup members this week. (It's usually £5)”

The Central London Comedy Club is upstairs at the Theodore Bullfrog pub. The show starts at 8.30 pm but we're meeting at 8 pm so we have a chance to chat and all get to know each other.

We'll have our own section of the club.

Here's the club website:

­ http://centrallondoncomedyclub.weebly.com/calendar.html­

For meetup members the tickets are FREE this week !!

Just mention meetup.com to me at the door and I'll introduce you to everyone.

Looking forward to meeting you all. Cheers !!

Check it out!